Terms of Service & Return Policy
By completing this purchase, you agree to the following terms, conditions, and refund policy:
- The Academy of Dental & Medical Anesthesia (henceforth ADMA) guarantees that the purchaser (henceforth learner) will receive training that meets the American Dental Association Guidelines for Teaching Pain Control and Sedation to Dentists and Dental Students in effect at the time training occurs. If we fail to meet this obligation, your registration cost will be refunded in full.
- Any unauthorized copying, distribution, or disclosure of any ADMA training materials is strictly forbidden. Authorization must be in written form and signed by an ADMA employee.
- The use of ADMA training materials to train or teach others for financial gain is strictly forbidden.
If the learner’s state dental board requires training beyond that which meets the American Dental Association Guidelines for Teaching Pain Control and Sedation to Dentists and Dental Students in effect at the time training occurs, the learner must notify the ADMA in writing of the additional training requirements. The ADMA will provide this additional training at no additional cost when it is able to accommodate such a request. If administering said additional training places an undue burden on ADMA instructors to complete it safely and effectively within the allotted training time, the learner may pay an additional training fee to complete it at a later date. Failure to notify the ADMA of additional training requirements may result in permit application denial. The ADMA makes every effort to provide training opportunities to learners that satisfy their state dental board requirements. It is ultimately the responsibility of the learner to know their state dental board requirements.
- All ADMA OCS and Aesthetics courses are subject to a nonrefundable 3% credit card processing fee plus a $450 course materials fee. Alternatively, you may reschedule your attendance to any future course at no additional cost.
- All ADMA IV Sedation Certification courses require a $5,000 nonrefundable deposit to secure registration.