Pediatric Sedation CE WEBINAR – October
October 08, 2022
$1,500.00 – $2,445.00
This course will be held at the same time as its in-person counterpart. Check-in and troubleshooting begins at 8:00 AM, there is an hour-long lunch break at noon, and the course concludes at 5:00 PM daily.
Dentists that offer sedation are able to provide their services in a more diverse manner to a greater patient population. This results in greater income, distinguished practice recognition, and most importantly a higher quality of patient care.
To register for this course, simply select your state for sedation certification from the drop-down menu in the upper right of this page. Once you proceed through the checkout process, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your course materials, instructions for webinar access, and contact info in case you have any questions leading up to the course. We take pride in being an accessible business, so you can be sure to get a real person on the phone when you give us a call. (855) 406-7671
Your Credentialing Process
Upon course completion, you’ll be sent access instructions to online sedation CE testing to complete your training. These tests have no time limit and can be taken as many times as you would like. By achieving a score of 80% or better, you will be issued webinar-specific CE documents. Most state dental boards are currently accepting this format of training.
In the unlikely event your CE is returned with a request for additional hands-on training, you are invited to any future ADMA in-person course to complete it.
The ADMA Oral Sedation CE course has been developed in association with the Enteral and Parenteral Residency Program of Kettering Health, a University accredited training program located in Dayton, OH. Our comprehensive continuing education course, taught by our board certified anesthesiologists, produces a safer, more confident doctor for oral sedation dentistry. Live and simulated case scenarios are performed. The ADMA is the only sedation trainer that teaches new sedation protocols that are safe and effective. We limit each course variety (Adult, Peds, IV) to 30 participants to ensure all permit requirements are met.
- 1 Day and 2 Day courses are available – select the course duration on the right (above the cart).
- For PALS Recertification, simply select the (CE+PALS) option from the dropdown menu.
- If you only need CE, please select the (CE Only) option.
Dental board qualifiers:
- Dental board qualifiers for state sedation permits are met.
- Emergency simulation, Airway management, individualized instruction exceed all states sedation permit requirements.
- New oral sedation protocols that are safe and well-established with clinical data are introduced.
- Training manuals are written with clinical points to practice safe and effective sedation dentistry. Details at the level of a medical anesthesia training program are available for reference.
- Individual airway management is taught by a board certified anesthesiologist.
- Secure access to your printable certificates, education history, and training materials is provided on our website.
The ADMA teaches pediatric oral sedation protocols that go beyond traditional dental practices to encompass the most up-to-date methods practiced in the dental community. Our hands-on simulations involving common emergencies and airway management will assure that you are providing the safest, highest quality sedation care possible to your dental patients.
Courses are held on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. Traditional and new oral sedation protocols are taught by field experts. Pediatric pharmacology, physiology, airway management, and patient screening are heavily emphasized in the core curriculum. In addition to interactive didactics, simulated case scenarios develop a safe, knowledgeable, and confident client. Our training manual, is derived from the University of Washington School of Medicine Anesthesia training program. We have designed a unique training model that ensures a low client to instructor ratio and is comprised of interactive didactics and simulated case scenarios. Our clients receive the highest quality of sedation training offered in the industry. Our training approach ensures the development of a safer, more knowledgeable, and more confident sedation dentist.
KEY COURSE TOPICS
- New combination sedation protocols
- New combination nitrous oxide techniques
- Updates on patient selection & discharge criteria
- New regulations on monitoring equipment
- Live airway management & emergency simulation
PEDIATRIC ORAL SEDATION SCHEDULE
ONE DAY COURSE
- 0800 – 0830 ◊ Check in | Government ID Required
- 0830 – 0930 ◊ Pediatric Pharmacology | New Protocol Dosing
- 0930 – 1030 ◊ Pediatric Physiology & Monitoring Advances
- 1030 – 1100 ◊ Capnography Tutorial | Airway Management
- 1100 – 1200 ◊ Medical Emergencies
- 1200 – 1300 ◊ Break
- 1300 – 1400 ◊ Hands on Airway Management
- 1400 – 1500 ◊ Hands on Airway Challenges
- 1500 – 1700 ◊ Live Simulation
TWO DAY COURSE
- 0800 – 0900 ◊ Review Day 1
- 0900 – 1000 ◊ Prescreening | Discharge
- 1000 – 1200 ◊ Live Simulations: Sedation challenges, New protocols
- 1200 – 1300 ◊ Break
- 1300 – 1700 ◊ Live Simulation: Sedation emergencies, Medical emergencies
1 day course, 2 day course
CE + PALS, CE Only
|Select Your Manual
Electronic Course Manual (Free), Hard Copy Course Manual ($60)
Start time: 08:00
End time: 17:00
Phone: (855) 406-7671