**Due to COVID-19, the in-person course content for the webinars will be replaced with interactive quizzes.**
In response to COVID-19, the ADMA is now offering its lecture circuit sedation training courses in a webinar format. Save money and time in a low-risk setting by joining our courses from home. Here’s how it works:
This course will feature the same instructor cadre as our in-person courses. Learn sedation techniques from a board-certified anesthesiologist and an experienced sedation dentist.
The ADMA Webinar curriculum is identical in content to an in-person course. The only difference is that you’ll be observing the hands-on component. We believe that airway management is an essential part of safe sedation dentistry, so Webinar participants will receive a voucher for a free hands-on training experience at any future in-person course. Upon course completion, you’re invited to schedule a live video conference with an instructor to review course content.
Webinar attendees can tune in from any device that is equipped for live video streaming. Responsive ADMA staff will be at the ready to forward your questions to the instructors using an integrated messaging system. This way, you can interact and participate from the comfort and safety of your home.
This course will be held at the same time as its in-person counterpart. Check-in and troubleshooting begins at 8:00 AM, there is an hour-long lunch break at noon, and the course concludes at 5:00 PM daily.
Dentists that offer sedation are able to provide their services in a more diverse manner to a greater patient population. This results in greater income, distinguished practice recognition, and most importantly a higher quality of patient care.
To register for this course, simply select your state for sedation certification from the drop-down menu in the upper right of this page. Once you proceed through the checkout process, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your course materials, instructions for webinar access, and contact info in case you have any questions leading up to the course. We take pride in being an accessible business, so you can be sure to get a real person on the phone when you give us a call. (855) 406-7671
Your Credentialing Process
Upon course completion, you’ll be sent access instructions to online sedation CE testing to complete your training. These tests have no time limit and can be taken as many times as you would like. By achieving a score of 80% or better, you will be issued webinar-specific CE documents. Most state dental boards are currently accepting this format of training.
In the unlikely event your CE is returned with a request for additional hands-on training, you are invited to any future ADMA in-person course to complete it.
The ADMA Oral Sedation CE course has been developed in association with the Enteral and Parenteral Residency Program of Kettering Health, a University accredited training program located in Dayton OH. Our comprehensive continuing education course, taught by our board certified anesthesiologists, produces a safer, more confident doctor for oral sedation dentistry. Live and simulated case scenarios are performed. The ADMA is the only sedation trainer that teaches new sedation protocols that are safe and effective. We limit each course variety (Adult, Peds, IV) to 30 participants to ensure all permit requirements are met.
- 1 Day and 2 Day courses are available – select the course duration on the right (above the cart).
- For ACLS Recertification, simply select the (CE+ACLS) option from the dropdown menu.
- If you only need CE, please select the (CE Only) option.
Dental board qualifiers:
- Dental board qualifiers for state sedation permits are met.
- Emergency simulation, Airway management, individualized instruction exceed all states sedation permit requirements.
- New oral sedation protocols that are safe and well-established with clinical data are introduced.
- Training manuals are written with clinical points to practice safe and effective sedation dentistry. Details at the level of a medical anesthesia training program are available for reference.
- Individual airway management is taught by a board certified anesthesiologist.
- Secure access to your printable certificates, education history, and training materials is provided on our website.