Charleston Pediatric Sedation CE
Pediatric sedation re certification analyzes pediatric anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology and applies it to sedation dentistry. The diligent monitoring required for pediatric patients is reviewed with techniques presented by an anesthesiologist with years of pediatric experience. Pediatric specific sedation protocols are applied with live case simulation. Routes of administration are thoroughly reviewed. Oral, nasal, subcutaneous, and intra muscular dosing recommendations are tailored to the dentist’s permit and patient demographics.
The key component of our pediatric course is pediatric airway management and pediatric monitoring. We teach a quick response airway algorithm and breath by breath monitoring. Every client practices our techniques on a high fidelity pediatric simulator. Dental Board Qualifiers that maintain sedation permits are met in our 2 day course for all 50 States.
2 Day (16 credits) Rocky Mountain Sedation’s Two-Day Recertification course teaches lecture topics at an advanced level with live challenging case simulations and airway management. Courses are held in Charleston, South Carolina at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Charleston – Historic District. The Oral, IV and Pediatric courses are held independently of each other during the same time and location.*
- Airway training is taught by a board certified anesthesiologist. Every client becomes proficient with airway equipment and protocols.
- Case Simulations introduce sedation challenges and dental office emergencies.
- New sedation protocols are practiced with live case simulations.
- Certification packet prepared to exceed dental board requirements for sedation specific CE credits.
- Diploma suitable for office display.
- Individual secure access to your printable CE certificates, training manuals, and slides from our website for easy reference.
1 Day (8 credits) Oral, IV, and pediatric sedation specific recertification courses thoroughly review pharmacology, physiology, and introduce new sedation techniques. Courses are held in Charleston, South Carolina at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Charleston – Historic District. The oral, IV, and Pediatric courses are held independently of each other during the same time and location.*