Showing 1–10 of 15 results
Seattle IV CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Seattle Adult Oral Sedation CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Seattle Pediatric Sedation CE Course$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Tampa IV CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Tampa Adult Oral Sedation CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Tampa Pediatric Sedation CE Course$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Scottsdale IV CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Scottsdale Pediatric Sedation CE Course$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
Scottsdale Adult Oral Sedation CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
San Diego Adult Oral Sedation CE$1,095.00 – $1,990.00 Select options
THE ABOVE COURSES PROVIDE DENTAL BOARD COMPLIANT SEDATION CE TO MAINTAIN AND RE CERTIFY DENTAL SEDATION PERMITS.
PERMIT MAINTENANCE & SEDATION CE
The ADMA reviews dental board sedation regulations monthly. The above sedation CE courses are designed to maintain a dentists sedation permit. Dental boards are now mandating that specific sedation course content must be covered to qualify for permit maintenance. Every sedation CE course is developed to exceed state requirements. The ADMA also helps dentists that have missed deadline dates or have received a mandatory training notice from their dental board. Any course can be adjusted to a specific training need due to our high instructor to trainee ratio. We only train 20 dentists per sedation CE course.
THE ADMA PRODUCES THE SAFEST AND MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE SEDATION DENTISTS IN THE UNITED STATES
In order to pass ANY of our sedation courses:
- Every dentist must become proficient in airway management on our live simulator
- Every dentist must prove that they can use the ADMA AIRWAY ALGORITHM during emergency simulations
- Every dentist must know safe dosing limits
- Every dentist must know how to use CAPNOGRAPHY & A 3-LEAD in addition to full monitor parameters
- Every dentist must show proficiency in PRE SCREENING & DISCHARGE
SEDATION CE GUIDE
- Permit Maintenance – Completing the state’s required amount of sedation specific CE to keep the permit current.
- Sedation Recertification – Completing the required amount of sedation training after allowing a sedation permit to expire or in response to a dental board directive.
Most states require a specific quantity of sedation specific CE to be completed every 2-5 years in order to renew a sedation permit. Currently state dental boards emphasize the following topics to be considered legitimate sedation CE:
- Airway management
- Medical emergency response
- Sedation Pharmacology & Physiology
State dental boards are de emphasizing:
- The business of sedation
- Sedation advertising and marketing
The ADMA uses the current dental board regulations from your state to ensure your course keeps you in compliance prior to your arrival. It is very important that you register with an accurate office phone number so we can call your office ahead to verify that the length of course will keep your sedation permit compliant.
The ADMA expands and improves the structure of its CE courses annually. Currently we are emphasizing proficiency in airway management and refining our high fidelity simulator. Col. Erwin Washington has years of experience structuring the NASA flight simulation program. Col. Washington is working with the ADMA to create an industry standard in dental simulation and emergency response. Advances in patient monitoring, titration and sedation equipment are also key lecture topics that strengthen the dentist’s knowledge base.
Every dentist that takes an ADMA sedation CE course will train on our simulator. ADMA has researched dental closed claims studies nationally to identify deficits in dental emergency response. These emergencies are reproduced on our simulator to prepare dentists for the statistically most common emergencies that occur. Examples of our common training emergencies include:
- Airway obstruction
- Unintentional Deep Sedation
- Chest Pain